Induction of bone formation by transforming growth factor-β2 in the non-human primate Papio ursinus and its modulation by skeletal muscle responding stem cells
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 207–218, June 2010
How to Cite
Ripamonti, U. and Roden, L. C. (2010), Induction of bone formation by transforming growth factor-β2 in the non-human primate Papio ursinus and its modulation by skeletal muscle responding stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 43: 207–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2010.00675.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Received 20 June 2009; revision accepted 2 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!