Long-term proliferation and characterization of human spermatogonial stem cells obtained from obstructive and non-obstructive azoospermia under exogenous feeder-free culture conditions
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 405–417, August 2010
How to Cite
Lim, J. J., Sung, S.-Y., Kim, H. J., Song, S.-H., Hong, J. Y., Yoon, T. K., Kim, J. K., Kim, K.-S. and Lee, D. R. (2010), Long-term proliferation and characterization of human spermatogonial stem cells obtained from obstructive and non-obstructive azoospermia under exogenous feeder-free culture conditions. Cell Proliferation, 43: 405–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2010.00691.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Received 8 September 2009; revision accepted 26 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!