The umbilical cord: a rich and ethical stem cell source to advance regenerative medicine
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: 2nd International Congress on Responsible Stem Cell Research: Adult Somatic Stem Cells: New perspectives
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s1, pages 60–69, April 2011
How to Cite
Forraz, N. and McGuckin, C. P. (2011), The umbilical cord: a rich and ethical stem cell source to advance regenerative medicine. Cell Proliferation, 44: 60–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2010.00729.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received 24 June 2010; revision accepted 11 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!