Size-sieved subpopulations of mesenchymal stem cells from intervascular and perivascular equine umbilical cord matrix
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 330–342, August 2011
How to Cite
Corradetti, B., Lange-Consiglio, A., Barucca, M., Cremonesi, F. and Bizzaro, D. (2011), Size-sieved subpopulations of mesenchymal stem cells from intervascular and perivascular equine umbilical cord matrix. Cell Proliferation, 44: 330–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2011.00759.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; revision accepted 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!