3-O-methylfunicone, from Penicillium pinophilum, is a selective inhibitor of breast cancer stem cells
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 401–409, October 2011
How to Cite
Buommino, E., Tirino, V., De Filippis, A., Silvestri, F., Nicoletti, R., Ciavatta, M. L., Pirozzi, G. and Tufano, M. A. (2011), 3-O-methylfunicone, from Penicillium pinophilum, is a selective inhibitor of breast cancer stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 44: 401–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2011.00766.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Received 21 January 2011; revision accepted 11 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!