These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sox2 targets cyclinE, p27 and survivin to regulate androgen-independent human prostate cancer cell proliferation and apoptosis
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 207–216, June 2012
How to Cite
Lin, F., Lin, P., Zhao, D., Chen, Y., Xiao, L., Qin, W., Li, D., Chen, H., Zhao, B., Zou, H., Zheng, X. and Yu, X. (2012), Sox2 targets cyclinE, p27 and survivin to regulate androgen-independent human prostate cancer cell proliferation and apoptosis. Cell Proliferation, 45: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00812.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Natural Youth Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101942
- Science Foundation of Health Department, Heilongjiang province. Grant Number: 2010-201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!