Ex vivo expansion of cord blood progenitors impairs their short-term and long-term repopulating activity associated with transcriptional dysregulation of signalling networks
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 266–278, June 2012
How to Cite
Holmes, T., Yan, F., Ko, K.-H., Nordon, R., Song, E., O'Brien, T. A. and Dolnikov, A. (2012), Ex vivo expansion of cord blood progenitors impairs their short-term and long-term repopulating activity associated with transcriptional dysregulation of signalling networks. Cell Proliferation, 45: 266–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00813.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Financial Markets Foundation for Children
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!