Caspase-mediated programmed cell death pathways as potential therapeutic targets in cancer
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 217–224, June 2012
How to Cite
Wen, X., Lin, Z.-Q., Liu, B. and Wei, Y.-Q. (2012), Caspase-mediated programmed cell death pathways as potential therapeutic targets in cancer. Cell Proliferation, 45: 217–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00814.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
- Young Teacher's Fund of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2010SCU11066
- Science Foundation for Post Doctorate Research of China. Grant Number: 20110491725
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010cb529900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!