Pre-existing root cementum may promote cementoblast differentiation of human periodontal ligament cells
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 249–258, June 2012
How to Cite
Song, A., Cai, J., Pan, K. and Yang, P. (2012), Pre-existing root cementum may promote cementoblast differentiation of human periodontal ligament cells. Cell Proliferation, 45: 249–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00815.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 200804221080
- Health Department of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2007HZ048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!