Characterization of α-smooth muscle actin positive cells during multilineage differentiation of dental pulp stem cells
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 259–265, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Gong, P., Lin, Y., Wang, J., Yang, X. and Cai, X. (2012), Characterization of α-smooth muscle actin positive cells during multilineage differentiation of dental pulp stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 45: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00818.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071273, 31170929
- Foundation for Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation. Grant Number: FANEDD 200977
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-08-0373
- Funding for Distinguished Young Scientists in Sichuan. Grant Number: 2010JQ0066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!