Korean mistletoe lectin regulates self-renewal of placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells via autophagic mechanisms
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 420–429, October 2012
How to Cite
Choi, J. H., Lyu, S. Y., Lee, H. J., Jung, J., Park, W. B. and Kim, G. J. (2012), Korean mistletoe lectin regulates self-renewal of placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells via autophagic mechanisms. Cell Proliferation, 45: 420–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00839.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2011-0019610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!