Jagged-1-mediated activation of notch signalling induces adipogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 538–544, December 2012
How to Cite
Ba, K., Yang, X., Wu, L., Wei, X., Fu, N., Fu, Y., Cai, X., Yao, Y., Ge, Y. and Lin, Y. (2012), Jagged-1-mediated activation of notch signalling induces adipogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 45: 538–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2012.00850.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071273, 31170929
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China. Grant Number: FANEDD 200977
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0373
- Funding for Distinguished Young Scientists in Sichuan. Grant Number: 2010JQ0066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!