Women's abuse of their children in the context on domestic violence: reflection from women's accounts
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 12–21, February 2010
How to Cite
Damant, D., Lapierre, S., Lebossé, C., Thibault, S., Lessard, G., Hamelin-Brabant, L., Lavergne, C. and Fortin, A. (2010), Women's abuse of their children in the context on domestic violence: reflection from women's accounts. Child & Family Social Work, 15: 12–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2009.00632.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication: March 2009Published online: September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.