The research on which this paper is based was funded by the Office of the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Ireland.
‘Like walking on eggshells’: service user views and expectations of the child protection system
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 101–110, February 2011
How to Cite
Buckley, H., Carr, N. and Whelan, S. (2011), ‘Like walking on eggshells’: service user views and expectations of the child protection system. Child & Family Social Work, 16: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2010.00718.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication:June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.