Incorporating family into the formula: family-directed structural therapy for children with serious emotional disturbance
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 127–137, May 2011
How to Cite
Radohl, T. (2011), Incorporating family into the formula: family-directed structural therapy for children with serious emotional disturbance. Child & Family Social Work, 16: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2010.00720.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!