Book Reviews Editor: Karen Broadhurst
Religion, Belief and Social Work: Making a Difference
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 112–113, February 2012
How to Cite
Bhatti-Sinclair, K. (2012), Religion, Belief and Social Work: Making a Difference. Child & Family Social Work, 17: 112–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2011.00814.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!