Author's note: Marta Reinoso was supported by the Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE de la Generalitat de Catalunya and the European Social Funds. Femmie Juffer was supported by Wereldkinderen.
Children's and parents' thoughts and feelings about adoption, birth culture identity and discrimination in families with internationally adopted children
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 264–274, August 2013
How to Cite
Reinoso, M., Juffer, F. and Tieman, W. (2013), Children's and parents' thoughts and feelings about adoption, birth culture identity and discrimination in families with internationally adopted children. Child & Family Social Work, 18: 264–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2012.00841.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication:January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.