Evaluation of residential care from the perspective of older adolescents in care. The need for a new construct: optimum professional proximity
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 285–293, August 2013
How to Cite
Soldevila, A., Peregrino, A., Oriol, X. and Filella, G. (2013), Evaluation of residential care from the perspective of older adolescents in care. The need for a new construct: optimum professional proximity. Child & Family Social Work, 18: 285–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2012.00843.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication:January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.