Practitioner accounts of responding to parent abuse – a case study in ad hoc delivery, perverse outcomes and a policy silence
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 365–374, August 2013
How to Cite
Holt, A. and Retford, S. (2013), Practitioner accounts of responding to parent abuse – a case study in ad hoc delivery, perverse outcomes and a policy silence. Child & Family Social Work, 18: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2012.00860.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication:February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.