Child Well-Being: Understanding Children's Lives McAuley Colette and Rose Wendy Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London, 2010, 254 pp. £X. ISBN 978 1 84310 925 9
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 501–503, November 2012
How to Cite
Axford, N. (2012), Child Well-Being: Understanding Children's Lives McAuley Colette and Rose Wendy Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London, 2010, 254 pp. £X. ISBN 978 1 84310 925 9 . Child & Family Social Work, 17: 501–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2206.2012.00884.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.