Present address: Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Warwick, UK E-mail: jane.Barlow@dphpc.ox.ac.uk
Preventing emotional and behavioural problems: the effectiveness of parenting programmes with children less than 3 years of age
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 33–42, January 2005
How to Cite
Barlow, J., Parsons, J. and Stewart-Brown, S. (2005), Preventing emotional and behavioural problems: the effectiveness of parenting programmes with children less than 3 years of age. Child: Care, Health and Development, 31: 33–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2005.00447.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Accepted for publication 10 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.