Comparison of a dedicated children's Seizure Clinic to mixed General Paediatric Clinics
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 597–602, September 2005
How to Cite
Mar, S., Dunkley, C., Al-Ansari, I. and Whitehouse, W. P. (2005), Comparison of a dedicated children's Seizure Clinic to mixed General Paediatric Clinics. Child: Care, Health and Development, 31: 597–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2005.00536.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 29 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.