Present addresses: South Birmingham PCT, Birmingham, UK;
Randomized controlled trial of melatonin for children with autistic spectrum disorders and sleep problems
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 585–589, September 2006
How to Cite
Garstang, J. and Wallis, M. (2006), Randomized controlled trial of melatonin for children with autistic spectrum disorders and sleep problems. Child: Care, Health and Development, 32: 585–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2006.00616.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!