Contributors: Eileen Baildam, Jeremy Camelleri, Diane Coulson, Joyce Davidson, Sue Ferguson, Helen Foster, Paul Galea, Janet Gardner-Medwin, Janine Hackett, Ann Hall, Gill Jackson, Jane Kelly, Sue Kemp, Nicki Kennedy, Ruth McGowan, Steph Phillips, Clarissa Pilkington, Alison Swift, Helen Venning, Tracey Whitely, Jane Wilby, Sue Wyatt, Helena Wythe.
Young people’s satisfaction of transitional care in adolescent rheumatology in the UK
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 368–379, July 2007
How to Cite
Shaw, K. L., Southwood, T. R., McDonagh, J. E. and the British Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology (2007), Young people’s satisfaction of transitional care in adolescent rheumatology in the UK. Child: Care, Health and Development, 33: 368–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2006.00698.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.