Expressive vocabulary in 18-month-old children in relation to demographic factors, mother and child characteristics, communication style and shared reading
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 257–266, March 2008
How to Cite
Westerlund, M. and Lagerberg, D. (2008), Expressive vocabulary in 18-month-old children in relation to demographic factors, mother and child characteristics, communication style and shared reading. Child: Care, Health and Development, 34: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2007.00801.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.