The effect of multimodal stimulation and cutaneous application of vegetable oils on neonatal development in preterm infants: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 96–105, January 2009
How to Cite
Vaivre-Douret, L., Oriot, D., Blossier, P., Py, A., Kasolter-Péré, M. and Zwang, J. (2009), The effect of multimodal stimulation and cutaneous application of vegetable oils on neonatal development in preterm infants: a randomized controlled trial. Child: Care, Health and Development, 35: 96–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2008.00895.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!