Self-perception in overweight and obese children: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 357–364, May 2009
How to Cite
McCullough, N., Muldoon, O. and Dempster, M. (2009), Self-perception in overweight and obese children: a cross-sectional study. Child: Care, Health and Development, 35: 357–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2008.00924.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.