Authors' Notes Erik Sigmund PhD is a researcher in the Center for Kinanthropology Research at the Palacky University in Olomouc. His research interests include children's physical activity; and child and adolescent health and lifestyle.
Changes in physical activity in pre-schoolers and first-grade children: longitudinal study in the Czech Republic
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 376–382, May 2009
How to Cite
Sigmund, E., Sigmundová, D. and Ansari, W. E. (2009), Changes in physical activity in pre-schoolers and first-grade children: longitudinal study in the Czech Republic. Child: Care, Health and Development, 35: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2009.00945.x
Dagmar Sigmundová PhD is a researcher in the Center for Kinanthropology Research at the Palacky University in Olomouc. Her research interests include child and adolescent health and lifestyle; quantitative and qualitative research; and statistical methods.
Walid El Ansari PhD is a Professor of Public Health in the Department of Sport, Health and Social Care at the University of Gloucestershire in Gloucester. His main research interests include public health, students’ and children's health; primary health care; physical activity; and epidemiology.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!