A qualitative study of teacher's perceptions of an intervention to prevent conduct problems in Jamaican pre-schools
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 632–642, September 2009
How to Cite
Baker-Henningham, H. and Walker, S. (2009), A qualitative study of teacher's perceptions of an intervention to prevent conduct problems in Jamaican pre-schools. Child: Care, Health and Development, 35: 632–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2009.00996.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!