This article ‘Breastfeeding promotion for infants in neonatal units: a systematic review’ was written by M. J. Renfrew, L. Dyson, F. McCormick, K. Misso of University of York, E. Stenhouse of University of Plymouth, S. E. King of University of York and A. F. Williams of University of London. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Breastfeeding promotion for infants in neonatal units: a systematic review
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 Crown copyright
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 165–178, March 2010
How to Cite
Renfrew, M. J., Dyson, L., McCormick, F., Misso, K., Stenhouse, E., King, S. E. and Williams, A. F. (2010), Breastfeeding promotion for infants in neonatal units: a systematic review. Child: Care, Health and Development, 36: 165–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2009.01018.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 28 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.