Levers and barriers to patient-centred care with children: findings from a synthesis of studies of the experiences of children living with type 1 diabetes or asthma
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 540–550, July 2011
How to Cite
Curtis-Tyler, K. (2011), Levers and barriers to patient-centred care with children: findings from a synthesis of studies of the experiences of children living with type 1 diabetes or asthma. Child: Care, Health and Development, 37: 540–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2010.01180.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.