Members of the British Academy of Childhood Disability Drooling Study Development Group include: J. R. Parr, L. Pennington, C. A. Buswell, E. Honey and A. Colver, Newcastle University
Management of drooling in children: a survey of UK paediatricians' clinical practice
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 287–291, March 2012
How to Cite
Parr, J. R., Buswell, C. A., Banerjee, K., Fairhurst, C., Williams, J., O'Hare, A., Pennington, L. and on behalf of the British Academy of Childhood Disability Drooling Study Development Group (2012), Management of drooling in children: a survey of UK paediatricians' clinical practice. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 287–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01213.x
J. Williams, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
C. Fairhurst and H. Cockerill, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
A. O'Hare, Edinburgh University, M. A. Andrew, University of Oxford
K. Banerjee, South Birmingham Primary Care Trust
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!