The effect of extremely preterm birth on attachment organization in late adolescence
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 196–203, March 2012
How to Cite
Hallin, A.-L., Bengtsson, H., Frostell, A. S. and Stjernqvist, K. (2012), The effect of extremely preterm birth on attachment organization in late adolescence. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01236.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 6 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.