Two-year follow-up of the ‘Families for Health’ programme for the treatment of childhood obesity
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 229–236, March 2012
How to Cite
Robertson, W., Thorogood, M., Inglis, N., Grainger, C. and Stewart-Brown, S. (2012), Two-year follow-up of the ‘Families for Health’ programme for the treatment of childhood obesity. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01237.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.