Cerebral palsy registers and high-quality data: an evaluation of completeness of the 4Child register using capture–recapture techniques
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 98–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Surman, G., da Silva, A. A. M. and Kurinczuk, J. J. (2012), Cerebral palsy registers and high-quality data: an evaluation of completeness of the 4Child register using capture–recapture techniques. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 98–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01280.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 21 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.