Systematic ethnography of school-age children with bleeding disorders and other chronic illnesses: exploring children's perceptions of partnership roles in family-centred care of their chronic illness
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 863–869, November 2012
How to Cite
Pritchard Kennedy, A. (2012), Systematic ethnography of school-age children with bleeding disorders and other chronic illnesses: exploring children's perceptions of partnership roles in family-centred care of their chronic illness. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 863–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 30 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.