Doğa Sönmez is now at Department of Psychology, Clark University.
Supporting language and cognitive development of infants and young children living in children's homes in Turkey
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 743–752, September 2012
How to Cite
Berument, S. K., Sönmez, D. and Eyüpoğlu, H. (2012), Supporting language and cognitive development of infants and young children living in children's homes in Turkey. Child: Care, Health and Development, 38: 743–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01314.x
This research was partially supported by Middle East Technical University Scientific Research Project Grant 2004-01-04-04. Authors are thankful to all children and care givers participated in the study.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 12 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.