Initial findings: primary diabetes care responsibility among emerging adults with type 1 diabetes post high school and move out of parental home
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 61–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Hanna, K. M., Weaver, M. T., Stump, T. E., DiMeglio, L. A., Miller, A. R., Crowder, S. and Fortenberry, J. D. (2013), Initial findings: primary diabetes care responsibility among emerging adults with type 1 diabetes post high school and move out of parental home. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01320.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.