The association between maternal serious psychological distress and child obesity at 3 years: a cross-sectional analysis of the UK Millennium Cohort Data
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January 2013
How to Cite
Ramasubramanian, L., Lane, S. and Rahman, A. (2013), The association between maternal serious psychological distress and child obesity at 3 years: a cross-sectional analysis of the UK Millennium Cohort Data. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 134–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01325.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.