Autism in Glasgow: cumulative incidence and the effects of referral age, deprivation and geographical location
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 688–694, September 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, M., Reynolds, L., Cunningham, J., Minnis, H. and Gillberg, C. (2013), Autism in Glasgow: cumulative incidence and the effects of referral age, deprivation and geographical location. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 688–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2011.01340.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.