Attachment insecurity predicts child active resistance to parental requests in a compliance task
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 277–287, March 2013
How to Cite
Kok, R., van IJzendoorn, M. H., Linting, M., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., Tharner, A., Luijk, M. P. C. M., Székely, E., Jaddoe, V. W. V., Hofman, A., Verhulst, F. C. and Tiemeier, H. (2013), Attachment insecurity predicts child active resistance to parental requests in a compliance task. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 277–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01374.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.