Finding out what matters: validity of quality of life measurement in young people with ASD
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Special Issue: Participation of children with disabilities: Measuring subjective and objective outcomes
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 592–601, July 2013
How to Cite
Tavernor, L., Barron, E., Rodgers, J. and McConachie, H. (2013), Finding out what matters: validity of quality of life measurement in young people with ASD. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 592–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01377.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.