Psychological adjustment among left-behind children in rural China: the role of parental migration and parent–child communication
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 162–170, March 2013
How to Cite
Su, S., Li, X., Lin, D., Xu, X. and Zhu, M. (2013), Psychological adjustment among left-behind children in rural China: the role of parental migration and parent–child communication. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 162–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01400.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.