Reliability and validity of the Korean version of the manual ability classification system for children with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Jang, D.-H., Sung, I. Y., Kang, J. Y., Lee, S. I., Park, J. Y., Yuk, J. S. and Byun, E. M. (2013), Reliability and validity of the Korean version of the manual ability classification system for children with cerebral palsy. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 90–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01408.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.