Descriptive and factor analysis of the Developmental Coordination Disorder Questionnaire (DCDQ‘07) in a population-based sample of children with and without Developmental Coordination Disorder
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 42–49, January 2014
How to Cite
Rivard, L., Missiuna, C., McCauley, D. and Cairney, J. (2014), Descriptive and factor analysis of the Developmental Coordination Disorder Questionnaire (DCDQ‘07) in a population-based sample of children with and without Developmental Coordination Disorder. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 42–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01425.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.