Precipitin test negative farmer's lung—activation of the alternative pathway of complement by mouldy hay dusts
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 379–388, December 1974
How to Cite
EDWARDS, J. H., BAKER, J. T. and DAVIES, B. H. (1974), Precipitin test negative farmer's lung—activation of the alternative pathway of complement by mouldy hay dusts. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 4: 379–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1974.tb01399.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!