The authors held their first meeting as a working party under the chairmanship of Professor R Vanbreuseghem on 30th March, 1974 in the Brussels headquarters of ‘Fonds nationale de la recherche scientifique*. to whom grateful acknowledgment is made for facilities and linanciai support of the meeting. The working party has taken the title “Aerobiologists du Marche Commun”. Membership is restricted lo not more than one from each member nation, and from time to time the areas sampled and nicmbcrshipof the group may change. The cities from which sampling results arc presented stem noi from ecological design, but from places where independent work with similar methods was proceeding.
City spore concentrations in the European Economic Community (EEC) I. Grass pollen, 1973.
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 61–68, January 1976
How to Cite
BAGNI, N., CHARPIN, H., DAVIES, R. R., NOLARD, N. and STIX, E. (1976), City spore concentrations in the European Economic Community (EEC) I. Grass pollen, 1973. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 6: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1976.tb01412.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.