Investigations with the ‘Individual Pollen Collector’ and the ‘Burkard trap’ with reference to hay fever patients
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 175–184, March 1979
How to Cite
LEUSCHNER, R. M. and BOEHM, G. (1979), Investigations with the ‘Individual Pollen Collector’ and the ‘Burkard trap’ with reference to hay fever patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 9: 175–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1979.tb01539.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 28 March 1978; resubmitted for publication 9 June 1978; accepted for publication 15 September)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.