Group comparative trial of 2% sodium cromoglycate (Opticrom) with placebo in the treatment of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 271–275, May 1979
How to Cite
LINDSAY-MILLER, A. C. M. (1979), Group comparative trial of 2% sodium cromoglycate (Opticrom) with placebo in the treatment of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 9: 271–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1979.tb01553.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 11 October 1978; accepted for publication 13 November 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.