A comparative trial of flunisolide and beclomethasone dipropionate in the treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 65–70, January 1980
How to Cite
SAHAY, J. N., CHATTERJEE, S. S. and ENGLER, C. (1980), A comparative trial of flunisolide and beclomethasone dipropionate in the treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 10: 65–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1980.tb02081.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 7 February 1979; accepted for publication 20 February 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!